Chinese New Year
Hello Everyone!
First off, Happy Chinese New Year in advance, especially to all the Chinese students! For other international students who don't celebrate Chinese New Year on a regular basis, well this is your opportunity to get to experience some Chinese culture.
Ok, I know this is a bit late, but Science Faculty is going to be organizing a CNY dinner for the Chinese students on the night of 5th Feb. Yes, I know it's today, and I'm sorry I didn't post this up sooner...
Anyway, it'll be at PGP function room @6.30 pm.
As a result, there won't be any cafe this week on Wednesday.
Ok. I shall endeavor to update on a more regular basis for the following weeks.
Cheerio
Dan Ryan
First off, Happy Chinese New Year in advance, especially to all the Chinese students! For other international students who don't celebrate Chinese New Year on a regular basis, well this is your opportunity to get to experience some Chinese culture.
Ok, I know this is a bit late, but Science Faculty is going to be organizing a CNY dinner for the Chinese students on the night of 5th Feb. Yes, I know it's today, and I'm sorry I didn't post this up sooner...
Anyway, it'll be at PGP function room @6.30 pm.
As a result, there won't be any cafe this week on Wednesday.
Ok. I shall endeavor to update on a more regular basis for the following weeks.
Cheerio
Dan Ryan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home